SR. EXECUTIVE/MANAGER - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
1. Duties and responsibilities:
– Managing supervision and deployment marketing campaigns
– Meeting with clients, team, suppliers, entities, sources related to company work whenever needed
– Operation and management of advertising campaigns (not running).
– Brainstorm, create new ideas, concept and marketing strategy
– Making proposal and presentation to the client from briefing, pitching to execution.
– Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms
– Maintain professional relationship with clients and develop further cooperation
– Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs.
– Provide guidance to the team on planning, designing, creative, operations and optimization of digital campaigns.
– Making weekly report and campaign report or by client’s request/team members request
– To meet clients whenever it is needed.
– Communicate with client and team effectively & actively.
– Prepare contract, liquidation, appendix, and other documents related to company work.
– To follow requests requested by company director and other team members to send emails/calls as per request of company members related to project/company
– To make media quotations and plans to be flexible as per work arises.
– Handling existing and current clients of the company
– Maintaining existing customers and developing new customers
– Be flexible as per work arises
– To find new OOH locations and increase suppliers partnership with NSG Ads
– Market analysis and consulting clients to build suitable plans.
– Ensure financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing
– Develop and follow best practices for media planning & operations in the direction to market needs
– Develop, train and direct the team
– Deliver quality work faster and more effective – measured by cost/time savings
– 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing agency, if have experience in OOH, it is a plus point
– Preference to be given the candidates who have worked in startup environment
– Knowledge about media & digital landscape in Vietnam and around regions
– Ability to manage multiple projects
– English communication level is average or level B
– Familiar with main digital marketing platforms and its effectiveness depending on industry and campaign objective- Proficient in MS Office especially powerpoint and excel
– General analytical skills & presentation skills
– Planning and organization skills
– Problem-solving skills, management and leadership ability
– Good morals and honesty , enthusiastic, responsible, consistent, hard work, resistant to work pressure, dynamic and creative
– Attractive bonus and commission
– Monthly salary between 12 to 20 Million VND
– You are entitled a 13th month of salary consisting of a one-month bonus.
– Business Development benefit additional on salary based on revenue ( Commission of new sales brought by employee)
– NSG Ads will reimburse, upon company policy, any reasonable travelling, hotel, and other out-of-pocket expenses which you properly and necessarily incur in the course of your employment related to company work.
– Your salary will be reviewed based on company performance plan and your individual performance
– You will be entitled in each calendar year twelve (12) days leave per year with full salary (in addition to public holidays in Vietnam), to be taken at such reasonable time or times as arranged with the Company.
– 70% working from home depending on covid situation and company needs.